Following the removal of all Covid related restrictions in law from Monday 19th July, we are continuing to review our service and practices. The provision of a safe space for all users of the building is our principle concern, therefore we will continue to have all our Covid-safety measures in place.From Monday the 19th the following measures will continue to be in place:
- Face coverings be worn whilst moving around inside the building
- Chairs to remain 2m apart in the therapy rooms
- Open windows and extractor fans for ventilation
- Hand sanitiser points and surfaces regularly cleaned
- Toilets unavailable for client use
- No waiting area available - please arrive for your appointment on the hour and press the relevant room button to gain entry.
If you consider yourself, or anyone you know, with mental health problems to be at risk, the following numbers may be able to help:
Mental Health Rapid Response Service (MHRRS) 0300 304 0078
Sussex Mental Healthline. 0300 5000 101
Stay Safe - Stay Well. The Executive Committee. July 2021
The Rock Clinic Association (RCA), a registered charity, is a community of over 120 psychotherapists, counsellors and physical therapists who are able to offer a wide range of therapeutic services over two locations and online for six days a week.
The RCA was established in 1990, and continues to be committed to offering low cost and affordable therapy for the local, national and international communityRead more